Visa ServiceVisa Service

Home Contact Us K-1 Fiancee Visa Requirements for K-1 K-2 Visa K-3/K-4 Visas K-1 Visa vs. K-3 Visa DIY Fiancee Visa Package Immigration Questions
Order Fiancee Visa Package

K3/K4 Visas for Spouses of American Citizens and Their Children

The K-3 and K-4 Visas allow the Spouse and Spouse's children (unmarried children under 21) enter the United States to await the approval of the I-130 petition by USCIS or the availability of an immigrant visa.

K-3 visa is a two-year validity multiple-entry visa. K-4 visa is a multiple-entry visa valid for two years and its validity must be limited to the day before the K-4 applicant reaches his/her twenty-first birthday.

Only spouses of U. S. citizens may be issued K-3 visas and only minor unmarried children under 21 years of age of a qualified K-3 applicant are eligible for K-4 visas.

The spouse of a U.S. citizen is eligible to apply for K-3 visa if he/she is the beneficiary of the I-130 immigrant visa petition filed in the United States by the U.S. citizen petitioner. In addition, the spouse must also be the beneficiary of the I-129F petition that has already been approved by BCIS and forwarded to the Embassy. No petition is required to be filed on behalf of the derivative child(ren). The children, however, are to be listed on the I-129F petition for the spouse. The I-129F must be approved by BCIS office in the United States.

To qualify for K-3 visa processing, the applicant must demonstrate that his/her marriage to a U.S. citizen is valid.

Documents required for K-3/K-4 processing are similar to those needed for K-1 fiancee visa processing. The only difference is that the marriage certificate must be submitted to demonstrate that the applicant’s marriage to the U. S. petitioner is still valid.

K-1 Fiancee visa vs. K-3 Spousal visa

Here are some recent testimonials we have received in reference to our service:

I just wanted to drop a note to say thank you. I am thankful to find your services and I appreciate all that you have done for me & Katya.

As you all know I was engaged in Nizhny Novgorod on our trip. When I returned I hired an attorney to do all the paperwork. Today I recieved the approval of that Visa from the INS, it now goes to the National Visa Center for processing which will take approx. 2 weeks, from there Marina will have her interview in Moscow and then come here.

The Attorney made all the Difference!
Rick W

I just wanted to tell you something. I have had some experiences with attorney's over the years and I appreciate your personal interaction and prompt replies that isn't usually the case with most I've dealt with. It speaks well of you in my eyes and I would reccomend you highly to anyone needing your services.
Thanks, Ron

We did it, Elena got the visa right away, she did not sleep at all the nite before. Thank you for your help and I will contact you when Elena gets here to go over pre nuptual interpretation and thank you personally for your help. Your still invited to the wedding, I know you would have fun , also it would be good p.r. for again,
Dennis and Elena

Fiancee Visa
Law Office of Laurie Wu
(732) 387-3668

In Association with AFA
7320 N Dreamy Draw Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
(602) 553-8178
FAX (602) 468-1119
Contact Us

The information contained on this web site may provide general legal information but is not intended to give legal advice or counsel on any specific legal matter. It does not create an attorney-client relationship and should not be relied upon in lieu of legal counsel. The links provided in this web site are for the information and enjoyment of on-line readers and do not constitute an endorsement of products or services represented there.